GM SERVIZI S.R.L., is looking for a Digital Services Programme & Delivery Manager to be allocated with a primary Client in digital services, product development and mobile technologies areas.
- GTS provides support to the Three group operating companies, where leveraging the scale of the group provides commercial, technical and strategic advantages
- GTS represents the Hutchison Group globally within the areas of Devices, Internet Partnerships, (including mobile products and services), Technology, Supply Chain and providing strategic market insights and analytics
- Our aim is to deliver relevant differentiation, new revenue streams and reduced operating costs for the group, whilst driving long term value to our customers, employees and shareholders
Key Purpose of Role:
- Be responsible of Project, Delivery and Defect management of Globally managed services
- Follow all Delivery activities related to new Digital services across the Group
- Technical Vendor Management
- Support definition of Strategic Roadmap of Digital Hub
- Understand how to integrate Third Party Services into Digital Hub
- Identify solutions (functionalities, architecture and suppliers) to support Global Consumer Marketing Strategy
- Manage the end-to-end delivery process of new Global Digital Services facilitating the integration with each OpCo network
- Manage suppliers and project teams composed by people from Global, OpCos, Suppliers and Partners
- Organize project meetings, technical program reviews and Go / NoGo gates
- Provide regular updates to stakeholders on the status of activities, milestones, risks and issues
- Manage and facilitate communication within the department and towards external teams
- Establish and maintain a set of best practices and processes maximizing synergies
- Assess technologies and integration efforts required by Third Party potential partners
- Perform market research, maturity assessments and technical impacts studies for new digital services
- Provide support to Head of the Programme, Delivery & Defect Management team in the operational activities of the group (collection and analysis of contributions, preparation of presentations for management, etc ...)
Experience & Expertise:
- Proven experience (at least 6-7 years) of Project/Programme Management in complex projects in Telco/IT
- Excellent knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the new Digital Services and related Agile processes
- Good ability to prepare reports and presentations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Management skills (quick thinker, decision maker, problem solver)
- Experience of working in an international environment
- Experience in working with third parties
- Proven relationship skills with external and internal customers
- Experience in new product development and commecial launch
- Experience in acceptance processes
- Knowledge of 3G/4G Telco architectures
- Proven experience with Digital Architecture design patterns and paradigms
- Experience, ability and willingness to work in agile development environment
- Good knowledge of SOAP Architecture, Microservices, Restful API
- Basic knowledge on mobile operator API, including but not limited to Carrier Billing API, Messaging API, Location API, Identity API, GSMA API.
Master Degree in Engineering
What we offer: You will have the opportunity to join the company with a Permanent contract.
Send your application to: email@example.com
About our company
GM SERVIZI S.R.L. is a leading company in information technology and telecommunications outsourcing.
Over the years it has become an important player in significant areas both public and private and is recognized as a provider of high quality services, with specialized personnel and a modern organization.
We give value to the competences and we consider fundamental the contribution, not only professional but also human, that each figure can offer.
We value skills and believe that the contribution, not only professional but also human, that each figure can offer is fundamental.
The offer is intended for candidates of both sexes in accordance with laws n° 903/77 and 125/91.
Interested parties may send their curriculum vitae, indicating the note in compliance with Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the protection of Personal Data by citing the reference to this announcement " Digital Services Programme & Delivery Manager ".